IV Therapy Super Immune
About the Super Immune IV
IV treatments intravenously deliver fluids, vitamins and other nutritional supplements directly and safely into your bloodstream. This means you’re able to absorb almost 100% of these nutrients and kickstart your immune system almost immediately.
The Super Immune IV includes vitamin C, vitamin B Complex, magnesium, calcium gluconate, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, zinc sulfate, and vitamin B12. This combination of ingredients is essential for a healthy immune system. The antioxidant, vitamin C, plus B vitamins power-up metabolic processes and energy production. The co-factors, zinc and magnesium, are “helpers” for critical steps in energy production. If your body doesn’t have enough of these co-factors and antioxidants for cells to produce energy, your immune system stops functioning, leaving you susceptible to viruses.
Don’t worry, when you come in you won’t get tested on these technical details, but we do want you to remember that our staff is the best there is when it comes to administering IVs. In addition to caring hearts and medical expertise, our nurses and medics follow procedures and protocols practiced in top hospitals and have the gentlest hands when it comes to needles.
Oxygen may be included in your visit depending upon your health assessment.
Dr. Jack, IVme Chief Medical Officer
Can help with
Flu and Covid-19 recovery
NAD+ intramuscular shot
Your IV Experience at IVme
1. Appointments are recommended and walk-ins are welcome.
2. You will be greeted by our friendly Patient Specialists to get you checked into our HIPAA-compliant medical records system and capture the reason for your visit.
3. After registering, our medical staff member will accompany you to the IV Start Room to assess your symptoms, medical history and vitals and then recommend a Doctor-prescribed IV targeted to achieve your wellness goals.
4. Our medical staff will then administer your IV. You should expect a small pinch, although often customers tell us they feel nothing at all.
5. After your IV is administered, you will be led to a private and quiet room to relax while your body takes in the hydration, medicines and nutrients.
6. The IV takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Our team will complete regular check-ins to monitor the drip and your progress.
7. When your drip is complete, our medical staff will gently remove the IV and apply a sterile gauze pad and coban.
8. On your way out, please stop at the front desk to check out; IVme accepts cash and credit. If you are adding IV therapy as prophylaxis, consider scheduling your next appointment within 2 to 4 weeks.
9. Your opinion matters to us and we would greatly appreciate a Google Review . Tipping is also an option (but not expected) for patients who found their experience exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IV Hydration?
IV, or intravenous hydration therapy is a medical treatment that delivers fluids directly into a vein by way of a soft plastic catheter (which quickly replaces the initial needle), tube, and bag of fluids. It’s the fastest way to deliver fluid replacement throughout the body. Chances are pretty high that you have either experienced an IV or know someone who has, and witnessed how quickly IVs help a person bounce back and feel great. That’s the benefit of IV hydration therapy: it is the fastest way to restore your body’s fluid levels and get you feeling back to yourself.
Is IV Hydration a new treatment?
Intravenous therapy has been practiced by physicians for over a hundred years with it becoming widely acceptable and used in hospitals in the mid 1900’s. Considering that about 80% of hospitalized patients receive IV Therapy, chances are high that you or someone you know has experienced firsthand the rapid relief and recovery benefits of IV therapy. While IV hydration is a widely practiced and minimally invasive procedure, it still requires the knowledge of experienced experts who a) are medically trained, experienced and credentialed, b) know how to assess a patient’s vitals and health history to make sure an IV is the right form of treatment, and c) follow the best procedures and protocols for administering IVs safely and comfortably. IVme has been administering IV Hydration Therapy since 2012, was the first hydration center in the midwest and the third in the country, and has been used as the role model for other IV centers opening across the country.
Who gets IV Hydration?
IV Hydration Resources
Dr. Jack’s immune support package
Your immune system is an important line of defense during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here is a summary of how our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jack, keeps his immune system optimized.
The ultimate in immune support: The Executive IV
The ultimate in immune support: IVme's Executive IV If you’re burning the candle at both ends, IVme’s Executive IV might be just what you need to kickstart your immune system. In our fast-paced lives it’s not always easy to consume optimal levels of essential vitamins...
Prevent Cold & Flu with IV Hydration
This time of year is filled with festive parties and family gatherings. Whether you’re a guest or opening your home, you’ll be surrounded with the holiday cheer of your colleagues, friends and family these next couple of months…and the germs they bring with them. I...