If you’re passionate about helping others look, feel and perform their best, we want to meet you!
IVme Wellness + Aesthetics is seeking an outgoing, passionate, and experienced Registered Nurse or Paramedic to join our team as an IV Starter at our Chicago centers in Old Town and River North.
The IV starter is accountable for handling all aspects of the direct and indirect care of our patients by correctly assessing and treating each patient according to the protocols designed by our physicians. This includes starting IVs, administering IM injections, assisting the physician in procedures as needed, and consulting patients on related healthcare issues and our services. This entails technical expertise, an in-depth knowledge of our services, attention to a clean and comfortable environment and off-the-charts customer service skills.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warmly welcome and greet all patients, provide outstanding patient care and excellent hospitality during each visit
- Provide off-site care to patients when necessary
- Examine patient, take vitals and assess patient’s health, detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, recognize when action is necessary and notify physician (when necessary) of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents
- Thoroughly document medical history, physical assessment, procedures and other necessary documentation in format as outlined by company policy
- Possess strong knowledge of IVme services and create effective treatment plans that match patients’ needs with the ability to modify treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions
- Appropriately assess each patient and administer prescribed medications and treatments, including IV therapies and IM shots, in accordance with IVme protocols.
- Perform blood draws, provide health consults and assist in procedures as per IVme protocols
- Serve and protect the clinic by adhering to professional standards, clinic policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements and by keeping patient information confidential
- Assist in tracking and stocking inventory and supplies, notifying supervisor when items are running low and ensuring the center is fully stocked with all supplies at the end of each day
- Keep IV start rooms, patient rooms, lab and entirety of clinic clean, disinfected and presentable
- Act as an IVme brand ambassador at all times, remaining professional , responsible and positive
- Highly presentable with exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude; self- motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic
- Superior technical and patient assessment skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written
- Familiar with PC and able to quickly learn new computer programs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable and at-ease working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities
- Passionate about IVme’s services
- Team player working towards common goals that benefit the entire team
- Flexible schedule with weekend and evening availability
- Weekend and holiday availability
- Valid and current Registered Nurse or Paramedic license
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, ACLS, American Red Cross CPR for the Professional
- Rescuer and/ or American Heart Association BCLS certification
- CPR/BLS certification
- Minimum of 2 years of RN or Paramedic experience
- Eligible to work (U.S. Citizen)
- Able to lift 40 lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive and IVme Wellness + Aesthetics reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Compensation: Hourly + Tips; employment also includes discounts on IVme treatments and products.