About Lip Filler at IVme
Lips are one of the hottest topics in aesthetics right now. Lip treatments can be used to enhance your natural shape, correct asymmetries and add desired fullness to your lips.
What treatments are available to enhance my lips?
What are lip fillers?
The modern approach to lip enhancement began in 2003 with the FDA approval of Restylane, the first hyaluronic acid filler, which is a substance that naturally occurs in the human body. Today, most dermal filler procedures are performed with products that use synthesized versions of hyaluronic acid and advanced for specific uses, such as Restylane Silk® and Juvéderm Volbella® which are designed specifically for use in and around the lips.
Fillers might be a good option if you would like:
- more volume in the upper and/or lower lip
- to improve the appearance of vertical lip lines
- to improve overall shape and symmetry of your lips
- a longer-lasting lip enhancement (6-12 months)
When will I see results from a lip filler treatment?
When you first leave the treatment room you’ll experience some minor swelling and will continue to see changes day to day but it will take a few weeks to see your full results. In clinical studies, the results of Restylane Silk® lasted approximately 6 months following treatment.
How can I help achieve the best results from my lip enhancements?
First, selecting a practitioner you trust. Second, trusting your injector’s recommended approach. Also following a few rules including: limiting alcohol consumption, avoiding intense workouts for a few days after your appointment, and avoiding blood thinners such as aspirin, NSAIDS, fish oil, etc.
How long do lip fillers last?
Lip fillers are FDA approved for 1 year, but clients commonly get touch ups at 6-month intervals for best results. Your injector is in the best position to advise on the frequency of maintenance injections.
How much is a lip filler treatment?
The typical lip filler treatment costs between $600 and $800. The actual cost will depend upon your aesthetic goals and your injector’s recommendation.
Can lip enhancements be reversed?
Yes. If you decide you want to return to your natural lips, hyaluronic acid-based fillers can also be removed using hyaluronidase, an enzyme that dissolves the filler.
Who performs lip filler treatments?
All of our non-surgical cosmetic procedures are ONLY treated by medical professionals, including Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses, overseen by a board certified physician.
What is a lip flip?
A lip flip* involves just a few quick injections of BOTOX® or Dysport® to help the upper lip relax and roll slightly upward, allowing more of the upper lip to be visible. It is not a replacement for lip filler but it is often used as an alternative for patients seeking a more subtle enhancement. Ask your nurse injector if you are a candidate for this service.
How much does a lip flip cost?
A lip flip costs about $50 – $100 per treatment. The actual cost will depend upon the amount of BOTOX® or Dysport® recommended by your injector to achieve your desired outcome.
When will I see results from a lip flip?
Most patients notice the effects within a few days of treatment, with full results in about 7-10 days and lasting less than three months.
How do I book my lip treatment at IVme?
To book your lip treatments at IVme, please call your local IVme center to check availability.
Aesthetic Treatments at IVme*
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® to reduce fine lines, moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines
- Lip filler for restoration, volume loss, and hydration of the lips
- Kybella® for permanent treatment of submental fullness (double chin)
- Cheek and under eye filler for a younger, smoother and naturally beautiful profile
- Medical-grade skin care products for round-the-clock protection, restoration and maintenance
- IV hydration and intramuscular shots featuring Vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ10 and Glutathione
- Chemical Peels by PCA
* Menu of services may differ by location. Please check your local IVme center for availability and pricing.