Dr. Jack’s Approach to Immune System Health
Your immune system is an important line of defense for staying healthy. However, it’s not always easy to consume the optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals necessary for a strong immune system. Here is a summary of how trauma surgeon and IVme’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jack, keeps his immune system optimized.
Dr. Jack’s Immune Support Package and Plan
Dr. Jack’s Immune Support Package at IVme:
- Super Immune IV (Dr. Jack gets this IV once every few weeks during cold and flu season, more if he’s feeling especially run down; most of the staff get this IV once a month)
- Tri-Immune Intramuscular Shot (every 2 weeks)
- Glutathione Intramuscular Shot (every 2 weeks)
- Vitamin A-D-K supplement every day
- Wash hands regurlarly and use hand sanitizer as needed
- Avoid touching my face, especially the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay hydrated – I try to drink half my weight (pounds) in ounces of water each day
- Eat healthy
- Manage stress
- Use hands as little as possible when opening doors, on elevators, etc in public
- Wipe down phone with alcohol wipes frequently
- Wash hands before and after using the restroom
- Limit alcohol intake
What is the IVme Super Immune IV and how could it help with immune system health?
IV treatments intravenously deliver fluids, medications, vitamins and other nutritional supplements directly and safely into your bloodstream. By delivering fluids and vitamins directly to your bloodstream, you’re able to absorb almost 100% of these nutrients and kickstart your immune system almost immediately.
The Super Immune IV includes vitamin C, vitamin B Complex, magnesium, calcium gluconate, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, zinc sulfate, and vitamin B12. This combination of ingredients is essential for a healthy immune system. The antioxidant, vitamin C, plus B vitamins power-up metabolic processes and energy production. The co-factors, zinc and magnesium, are “helpers” for critical steps in energy production. If your body doesn’t have enough of these co-factors and antioxidants for cells to produce energy, your immune system stops functioning, leaving you susceptible to viruses.
Don’t worry, when you come in you won’t get tested on these technical details, but we do want you to remember that our staff is the best there is when it comes to administering IVs. In addition to caring hearts and medical expertise, our nurses and medics follow procedures and protocols practiced in top hospitals and have the gentlest hands when it comes to needles. IVme’s team administers an average of 10,000 IVs and 13,000 vitamin shots each year.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material in this email is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.