Important: We do not treat first time migraines or “the worst headache of my life”. In these situations please consult with your physician or seek immediate medical care.
About the Migraine IV?
This custom IV was specially formulated by Emergency Medicine Physician and IVme Medical Director, Scott Yilk, M.D., to provide a safe and comfortable alternative to the ER.
The IVme Migraine IV starts with one to two liters of fluids and is then customized with a prescribed combination of vitamins, medicines and nutrients after a careful review of your medical history, symptoms and vitals by our medical team. All additions are included in the price of the Migraine IV. Oxygen may be included in your visit depending upon your health assessment.
The Migraine IV provides safe and fast relief
Sensitivity to light
Sensitivity to sound
“A coworker recommended oxygen for my recent headaches and after a search for an oxygen spa in Chicago, I came across IVME. After seeing that they didn’t have any same day availability, I called and was greeted by a very friendly and knowledgable receptionist. Even though the online booking wasn’t showing availability, they were able to see me as a walk-in and were beyond accommodating. I hardly waited 5 minutes before being seen by 2 nurses who were also very informative and knowledgable about the IV and which would best help my headaches. There was no oversell on the product, which was very comforting.”
Every choice I make, every minute of every day is dictated by and formatted around migraine headaches. There is nothing I haven’t tried or wouldn’t try to rid my body of this pain. I couldn’t have designed a more perfect experience for migraine sufferers than IVme. When given the choice of treatment for my migraines, I will always choose IV therapy. Read more
Your Migraine IV Experience at IVme
1. Appointments are recommended and walk-ins are welcome.
2. You will be greeted by our friendly Patient Specialists to get you checked into our HIPAA-compliant medical records system and capture the reason for your visit.
3. After registering, our medical staff member will accompany you to the IV Start Room to assess your symptoms, medical history and vitals and then recommend a Doctor-prescribed IV targeted to relieve your symptoms.
4. Our medical staff will then administer your Migraine IV. You should expect a small pinch, although often customers tell us they feel nothing at all.
5. After your IV is administered, you will be led to a private and quiet room to relax while your body takes in the hydration, medicines and nutrients leading to almost immediate relief.
6. The Migraine IV takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Our team will complete regular check-ins to monitor the drip and your progress.
7. When your Migraine drip is complete, our medical staff will gently remove the IV and apply a sterile gauze pad and coban.
8. On your way out, please stop at the front desk to check out; IVme accepts cash and credit. If you are adding IV therapy as Prophylaxis, consider scheduling your next appointment within 2 to 4 weeks.
9. Your opinion matters to us and we would greatly appreciate a Google Review . Tipping is also an option (but not expected) for patients who found their experience exceptional.