Treatment of the Month
In October, treat your favorite marathon runner to the IVme Athletic IV and receive a FREE Immune IV.
Special Offer Details: When you buy the Athletic IV for you or a friend between October 1 and October 31, 2021, you will receive a free Immune IV. This offer is available for in-center appointments only, cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, and cannot be used with other discounts or memberships. The free Immune IV must be redeemed by December 31, 2021. Please call or stop in at your local IVme Wellness + Aesthetics center to purchase the Athletic IV.
Peak Physical Performance
The Athletic IV Gets to Work Immediately
Running a marathon is a tremendous feat both physically and mentally. It takes a serious toll on your body: cellular damage, muscle soreness and fatigue, and a weakened immune system. All of this can add up to trouble if you don’t have a proper recovery plan.
IV Hydration provides the fastest way to rehydrate, reduce inflammation and pain, speed muscle recovery and help fatigue.
Used by runners of all levels, the Athletic IV includes fluids, medications, vitamins and nutrients. A Super B intramuscular (IM) shot is included with this treatment to aid with fitness optimization.
Specially Designed for Optimal Health + Performance
The IVme Athletic IV takes about 30 to 45 minutes and helps with:
Muscle recovery + inflammation
Professional + College Athletes | Golfers | Triathletes | Runners | Road Cyclists |CrossFit Teams | Fitness Trainers + Coaches
About Your Athletic IV Hydration Experience
1. Appointments are recommended and walk-ins are welcomed based on availability.
2. You will be greeted by our friendly Patient Specialists to get you checked into our HIPAA-compliant medical records system and capture the reason for your visit.
3. After registering, our medical staff member will accompany you to the IV Start Room to assess your symptoms, medical history and vitals.
4. Our medical staff will then administer your IV. You should expect a small pinch, although often customers tell us they feel nothing at all.
5. After your IV is administered, you will be led to a private and quiet room to relax while your body takes in the hydration, medicines and nutrients leading to almost immediate relief.
6. The Athletic IV takes about 30 to 45 minutes. Our team will complete regular check-ins to monitor the drip and your progress.
7. When your IV hydration drip is complete, our medical staff will gently remove the IV and apply a sterile gauze pad and coban.
8. On your way out, please stop at the front desk to check out; IVme accepts cash and credit.
9. Your opinion matters to us and we would greatly appreciate a Google Review . Tipping is also an option (but not expected) for patients who found their experience exceptional.